REGARDING LOST ACCOUNTS

by JesseAndersonEA

Original Post

Re: REGARDING LOST ACCOUNTS

★★★ Newbie

Really love this game and have it linked to my google play account ..

phone broke , got a new one , set everything up (Google play,downloaded game)

cant recover anything .

I literally spent $100s I was so into this game and I would love to get my account back .

idk why but google play signing in didn't do it (worked for other games and was signed in for this game in previous play under google play).

Is there a way you could look up my account possibly , threw idk game name or phone number or email or all 3? 

Game name would be similar to Joker117 or JokerLagZ117 

I just can't bring myself to replay everything especially when there's basically timers . I had Vader,The emperor,Savage and many others at 4-6 stars and while I didn't have everyone I had a great set up and was working for Yoda (had half or more like 100 out of 150/125?)

Please help me , I've clicked restore purchases and I'm waiting and waiting ... 

Idk what to do 

Message 31 of 44 (1,087 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @therealcapitain,

I apologize for your experience, given how much you've put into this I understand how frustrating this can be.

Answers HQ is a player to player based forum and we are unable to search for your account from here, after consulting the link posted by the previous player I would advise you to get in touch with our support if you need any assistance in retrieving your progress.

Please gather any information you have on your SWGOH account and get in touch with us via our help center:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=star-wars-galaxy-heroes

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 32 of 44 (1,072 Views)

★★ Novice

I was logged in with my google account on my smart phone with android system and now I switch to iphone and not like spending my google account to iphone

Message 33 of 44 (1,065 Views)

★ Novice

The first thing I would do with this game -- if I knew what I know now -- is to play it without spending one red cent. Should you wind up like me (and like a lot of others) and play from a guest account, there is absolutely no way to recover it should that device die. You lose everything. If you go to EA support, they will just run you in circles with links to dead support pages and give you false hope until you finally start hitting the forums to find out there is no hope.

When I first emailed support, there was a guy who told me all I had to do was take screenshots of both receipts and confirmation emails regarding purchases. Here are the instructions he provided:

If your game wasn't linked with Google play account, then I would request you to please provide me the proof of purchases that you have did in game.

Here is the details, please go through to gather correct Proof of purchase.

2 X Images are required:

1 X Screenshot of the purchase on the Transactions Page of Google Play webpage.
The screenshot must contain:
Email Address provided.
Note: To obtain the email address in the screenshot, you must click on thier Profile Picture (top-right) in order for their email address to pop up
Description/Name of Product
Game Code (if applicable)
Transaction ID/Order Number
Date of the purchase
Price paid

1 X Screenshot of the confirmation email that they received for their purchase from Google Play.
The screenshot must contain:
Description/Name of Product
Game Code (if applicable)
Transaction ID/Order Number
Date of the purchase
Price paid

NOTE: To send us this proof of purchase please visit this link:
http://help.ea.com/in/article/how-to-attach-a-file-to-your-ea-help-ticket/

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know

I did that. I wasted hours going through email and Play Store receipts to send the requested proof. Unfortunately, that link is DEAD. I've tried multiple browsers over the last 24 hours and it doesn't work. I emailed support again, to get help with the dead/disabled links and all I got after that was the same person repeating the same message...which tells me to go right back to that same dead link.

EA will gladly take your money, but never give you ANY warning before doing so that they cannot restore your purchases unless you're game is linked to your Google Play account. Actually, forget warning, it shouldn't even be possible if this is how they're going to handle things should they go south.

Looks like I'll have to start making some phone calls because if no one wants to help me restore my game, I'm getting my money back.

Message 34 of 44 (1,029 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem now and i don't know what to do Frown my problem was the same as yours with the exception that my phone crashed and all my data have been lost.i thought that I was signed into google play but when i signed in from my new phone i had to start again...My name was Revanche Gilder.It seems it was a Guest account but i was on level 80 with almost every character unlocked and almost 1 year spent on it.EA, please help me get back my account.I can't remember my ally code either.

Message 35 of 44 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I upgraded to iOS 10 today and lost all of my progress on my account as apparently iOS 10 doesn't have game center. I recall that I sync'd my game with my facebook login months ago, but that option is gone as well. I'm not sure what to do.

Message 36 of 44 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me.  Upgraded to iOS 10 and poof, going through that super long training session.  If I can't get my 60 Lvl characters back there is no way i'm going through that again.  I'm not farming 1000000 Laptops because of some stupid decision on EA's part.

Message 37 of 44 (962 Views)

Community Manager

@GenHux112 @clanggedin @luckykahuzit Hi you three,

Please get in touch with an EA Advisor, ideally with your Ally ID: http://help.ea.com/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

If you don't have that, you will need the exact player name at least so we can try find it.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 38 of 44 (953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I just did the same update of IOS 10, and lost my account, I tried to contact EA support thing but they told me to ask apple ( lol )...

I have the name of my character ingame is it possible to have help to get it back please ?

Message 39 of 44 (916 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Nils
I dont have my ally code for my lost account but the name was Revanche Gilder and it was a guest profile but i was using it for a year.It was on level 80 with almost all character unlocked.I bought a crystal booster once but i dont want a refund i just want my account back.Please help me get it back Frown

Message 40 of 44 (898 Views)