Re: PROBLEMS COMPLETING GALACTIC WAR MAP

by robustbg

Original Post

PROBLEMS COMPLETING GALACTIC WAR MAP

★★★ Newbie

PROBLEMS WITH GALACTIC WAR: Everyone in my guild is having a problem completing the full map in Galactic Wars. I have been playing Galaxy of Heroes for about 3 months and have only completed the map 6 times. We all know there are rewards for completing it 10 times, and I suspect there are more for doing it more than that. Every time I start a new map I face 1 team at about the middle of progress that outclasses my top heroes and I rarely complete it with 1 or 2 (sometimes all die) that survive to the next position. Then somewhere between 3/4 the way through and the last position, I face an unbeatable team that kills my top  heroes and I barely make a dent in theirs. I gave up running through all of my heroes to try and complete it because after going through about 3 teams I am left with weak heroes that just die. This absolutely stinks. I contacted support 5 times and ultimately found a phone number and they asked me to start a thread about this because they said they have not heard much about this....

I would appreciate it if everyone that has this same problem would add to this thread, because they admitted they need more than just my word to make appropriate changes.....HELP!!!

Message 1 of 8 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem. I always get crushed before I can finish it.
Message 2 of 8 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As I suspected, this was a COMPLETE EXERCISE IN FUTILITY!!! I knew this would not help in the lesst, but support asked me to start this thread. Maybe if they took the time to poll their beloved forums they could find that people VERY RARELY FINISHMAP THE GALACTIC WAR MAP!

Thanks for nothing EA games

Message 3 of 8 (654 Views)

★★★ Novice

I beleiebe a lot of players have the same issue. However, not all has said much. I can no longer finish GWs. Before, I used to be able to finish GW. 

Message 4 of 8 (633 Views)

★★★ Novice

Believe**

Message 5 of 8 (629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA needs to realize that, for a game to be fun, the player has to have a chance at winning. That said, it will get better if you stick with it. I win maybe 75%. I don't know how many wars I've won because rewards end at 150 wins. The squads you face increase in power as your squad progresses. Over time, you'll acquire enough quality characters to make it easier. You're smart to have noticed where the tough parts are. I try to make squads out of my lesser characters to start, saving my best squad with fresh cooldowns and full protection for the tough spots. You can sacrifice a squad of losers just to soak up the enemy's special attacks. Also, there's no shame in retreat! It allows you to try many different strategies against the same squad and keeps your characters from dying when they're outmatched. There are certain characters I refuse to lose until the last round. As a final tip, seek out the B-2 Super Battle Droid. Very useful against enemies that taunt or stealth. Good luck!

Message 6 of 8 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
It's gotten even worse with this last update. And I've beaten it more than 10 times. Now I can't even get to level three or four through it before I'm annihilated. They've literally made it beyond impossible to get anywhere/make progress without spending money on this game. That's not how you keep players playing.
Message 7 of 8 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I farmed Phoenix team when I started my new account. Soon as I was able to start GW my Phoenix team was able to complete it. At only bare minimum gear and lvl. I think only three times it has not finished the whole map. Try them see if it works. Oh and I auto the whole way thru. 

Message 8 of 8 (387 Views)