No Reinforcements in Fleet Battles

by JohnnyHumboldt

Original Post

No Reinforcements in Fleet Battles

★★★ Newbie
Today I was doing my fleet battle daily. I was winning I took two of my opponents ships. They were reinforced immediately. Then my first ship went out no reinforcements. I took out another opponent's ship. It was reinforced immediately. Then one of my ships was taken out. No Reinforcements. I took out two more of my opponents ships. The three reinforced ships took out all of my remaining ships. I received no reinforcements each time they took out my ships. My capital ship instead of bringing in a reinforcement kept doing it's special attack which got me no where. This has happened to me three times already. First and second times I thought it was just my ships weren't up to par. But not a third time. I know I had three ships in reinforcements. This has got to be fixed. I'm losing ranks because of this. Please fix this problem. This is unfair. My team is actually half way decent.
Message 1 of 2 (297 Views)

Re: No Reinforcements in Fleet Battles

★★★ Newbie

If you are depending on perfect AI on the automatic setting, you are likely going to be disappointed    Try manually fighting and calling for the reinforcement yourself.

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)