Missing combat mission points

by Davcon82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing combat mission points

★ Novice
Playing territory battles finished combat mission I won it but when it ended game crashed and I didn't get credit for finishing it. My guild need the points
Message 1 of 5 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing combat mission points

Community Manager

@Davcon82Thank you for the post, unfortunately we don't have any way to grant points and it's too late now anyway. I hope your Guild scraped through you made good progression in the end. 

If this does happen once the new TB starts, please let us know. Hopefully whatever caused the issue is fixed, but if it's recurring we'd like to gather the info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (743 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Davcon82Thank you for the post, unfortunately we don't have any way to grant points and it's too late now anyway. I hope your Guild scraped through you made good progression in the end. 

If this does happen once the new TB starts, please let us know. Hopefully whatever caused the issue is fixed, but if it's recurring we'd like to gather the info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi, today I had this problem. During combat mission in power generator territory on last stage app crashed and I lost all progress. However it doesn't let me repeat the mission. Can you fix it?
Regards
In game name Crixus
IMG_2114.PNG
IMG_2113.PNG
Message 3 of 5 (417 Views)

Community Manager

@Pytho66 Unfortunately We have no way to reset this, but thanks for reporting it. What sort of crash did you get? Do you often get instability playing the game or does it tend to overheat?

Thanks, sorry that I can't directly assist. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (375 Views)

★ Novice
Second time now, similar issue game crashing on combat missions. Lost all progress made.
Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)