Missing Raid Rewards

by ftn_kid

Original Post

Missing Raid Rewards

★★★★★ Newbie
Originally posted in the forum's bugs section on April 14th with no response:

My guild completed a T7 Rancor tonight. I placed 7th. I checked the rewards in my inbox, which were the normal shards and credits along with some mkIV Carbanti salvage and 40 mkVII Nubian security scanner salvage. While still in my inbox I clicked the scanners and it displayed that I had 14 currently. I accepted the rewards from my inbox and was going to craft the scanners into a full piece if possible, but when I opened a toon that needed the gear it still showed I only had 14 scanner salvage. I restarted the game and still only had 14 and not the 54 I should have had following accepting the rewards. I believe the other rewards went through because the Han shards were converted to shard shop currency. I'm not sure about the mkIV Carbanti salvage because I didn't pay attention to them because I have a ton. I definitely didn't receive the scanner salvages.
Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: Missing Raid Rewards

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ftn_kid

If you speak with one of our game advisers they can take a look into this for you.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)