KNOWN ISSUE: Cantina Battles

by JesseAndersonEA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

KNOWN ISSUE: Cantina Battles

Community Manager (retired)

Greetings Heroes,

We are aware that some of you may have encountered a known bug with Cantina Battles. If you are seeing this bug, the Cantina Battles screen will appear with incorrect data and will be difficult to interact with.

We are very sorry about this bug, and have already prepared a fix for our next app update.

In order to work around this issue, you may access Cantina Battles through the following method:

- From the Home screen, tap the Characters button

- Tap the Geonosian Soldier

- Tap "Find"

- Tap the 10 Energy button for the battle called Battle A (NORMAL)

This will take you to Cantina Battles screen. Once you've done this, Cantina Battles should be fixed.

The bug CAN happen again, though. If it does, you can follow these steps again.

Message 1 of 16 (5,497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: KNOWN ISSUE: Cantina Battles

★ Guide
Thanks, I discovered that method of getting around the problem yesterday too.

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (5,540 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Thanks, I discovered that method of getting around the problem yesterday too.
Message 2 of 16 (5,541 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks work around worked perfectly!

Message 3 of 16 (5,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There's also an Issue I've had with buying Old Daka several times and every time going back later and only having 5 shards. I've made a post please check it out? Thank you
Message 4 of 16 (4,187 Views)

★ Apprentice

Im kinda having this bug but numbers ect is showing as normal just cant get past the loading screen to the cantina battles or cant use the "find" button for materials it just send me to an endless loading screen can manually go into dark/ligth side battles and manually find the piece if material im looking for but can not acess squad cantina battles at all

Message 5 of 16 (4,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

Yesterday I was playing Cantina Battles and when I finished, a warning screen showed an error and then the game was restarted. I lost my progress and my last try to rank up. I'm very disapointed with this issue because I've just 5 chances to trying something and then it happens with me. I hope for a solution...

Regards,

Message 6 of 16 (3,878 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nice Tips, thanks!

I have a question , how can I screen the game from my android smartphone  in order to post since I am using PC?

Message 7 of 16 (3,847 Views)

Community Manager

@Eliehsyus_USA Hi,

Were you able to beat the battle since?

This sounds as if you were just playing during an update. Usually there should be a bit of time left to continue your current battle, but depending on how long you took, it might have stopped you prematurely. Unfortunately this can happen, but it should be a very rare occurrence.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 16 (3,827 Views)

Community Manager

@911-524-524 Hi,

What do you mean exactly with "screen" and "post" here?

Are you trying to log in to the same game on your PC and your Android phone? If so you want to make sure that you sync your game via your Google Play account.

Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-save-your-progress-in-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Let us know how you are getting on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 16 (3,825 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What do you mean exactly with "screen" and "post" here?  I mean I want to capture the screen from the game in order to post image on forum

I want to know how I can obtain captured screen from Android device and send to my PC in order to post it.  By now I am using PC, which is easier than using Android device.  For Andorid device, it looks hard because it is not same to PC that can have multi tasks on the windows

I wish I found application that run android game on PC ... Do you know where I can download?

Message 10 of 16 (3,820 Views)