How can I reset my game account ?

by MrAndersonD

Original Post

How can I reset my game account ?

★★ Novice

Heya,

I'm just curious if there's anyway I can reset my game account. I even tried deleting the google play account which was associated with the game and to no avail...The game data is still saved. Even tried uninstalling/installing the game again and no luck...Do I need to do a android reset (Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo) ? Is there any way to reset my main account and use my main google account to play on it ? Or am I forced to make another google play account just so I can start the game again from scratch (which is very annoying and infuriating, especially when I wanted to buy the starter pack this time >.<....). 

Thanks for all the help !

Message 1 of 2 (457 Views)

Re: How can I reset my game account ?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @MrAndersonD

As far as I'm aware you would need to create a new account in order to be able to start again.

You can try speaking with one of our game advisers who may be able to help further. 

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (439 Views)