Game not loading after 7/3 update

by ttdl123

Original Post

Game not loading after 7/3 update

★ Novice
After update, get a red flash after the title screen, then it goes through the normal startup progression until getting stuck on the 'loading' screen and not getting to the cantina. Please advise.
Message 1 of 6 (637 Views)

Re: Game not loading after 7/3 update

★★★ Newbie
I have a similar issue, but it crashes at the July Login Rewards screen. Error Code 104
IMG_2903.PNG
Message 2 of 6 (585 Views)

★ Novice
Was able to fix the problem by deleting and reinstalling the game --- but I first made sure the game was linked by loading it on another I-device and saw all my game information was there. There's a warning that if you delete and it's not linked that you lose everything, so I would make sure first!
Message 3 of 6 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me as well. Account was linked via Gamecenter, installed on iPhone and skipped the ewok cantina add for some pack, which might have allowed it to fully install, which might have been what happened on my iPad. Works fine now on iPhone although still red flash screen to remind  me of poor code qa from ea. Will delete and reinstall on iPad now to see if resolved.

Message 4 of 6 (500 Views)

★ Novice
I'm still getting the red flash as well, but thankfully it loads and can play again...trying to farm enough shards to make Hera 7 stars before the palpatine event, so every day counts, lol.
Message 5 of 6 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Now what do I do if it aint linked
Message 6 of 6 (476 Views)