Game crashing on ship battles

by aaazzz511

Original Post

Game crashing on ship battles

★ Novice

Hello everybody, this is my first time posting something, so I beg your pardon if I did it in the wrong place.
I wouldnt be doing this if it wasnt really annoying. The problem is that my game keeps crashing on a ship battle. It started exactly the very first day the ship battle arena update appeared.. I was able to complete one fight every 6battles coz the other 5 times it crashed.  I thought it was some problem that could be fix with the next patch. Many patches came and my game kept crashing. Nowadays its just impossible for me to complete the ship challenges, coz everytime I go into one of them, the game sets the ships and then it crashes, kicking me out of the app completely.

I am playing on an iphone 4S. I do experience some slowness if I play more than 10 minutes, but I can fix it restarting the game. I can live with that. But the matter that the game crashes means i wont be able to find those Zeta particles, putting me in a disadvantage.

Thanks if advance for any comments regarding this topic. I hope it has some solution that doesnt require me to buy a new phone coz I dont have the money for it.

Message 1 of 5 (541 Views)

Re: Game crashing on ship battles

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue also.  I am lucky if I can get one battle completed a day.  Almost always crashes or just gets stuck when a reinforcement is called and then times out.

Would be nice if they can fix since they seem to be trying to make that part of the game more important.

Message 2 of 5 (457 Views)

★ Novice
Enter ship battle and it crashes needs to be fixed
Message 3 of 5 (401 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hey guys,

For issues like this, it is always better to try some basic troubleshooting and see if it helps:

Android : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

In case you still face an issue, see if it is possible to test the game on any other device. This can give an idea if the issue is with the game itself or if anything on the device is causing it to crash. i play the game on Android and haven't faced crashing issues. I faced a graphical glitch once but it was fixed through a re installation.

Hope the above steps help.

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

Message 4 of 5 (391 Views)

★ Novice
Mine started crashing after the 7/3 update - first with the red screen and not loading, now I also get the crash at ship reinforcement - and I've done all the 'help' fixes and deleted and reloaded the game... hope they work the bugs out soon.
Message 5 of 5 (379 Views)