by Tabesis

Original Post

Galaxy of Heroes Stuck on checking for updates screen

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Galaxy S6. Android 7.0 Sprint network

Galaxy of heroes

I cannot get past checking for updates screen
I deleted the Cache game data turned on and off airplane mode, restarted game and phone for past 2 hours and still will not get past checking for updates.

And before you ask I cannot give you any in game user information being I cannot get past checking for updates screen.

I checked formed and nothing is useful, going to delete game and reinstall but doubt that will help being I had same issues with that yesterday.

Ok uninstalled and reinstalled the game same results. Its not asking for permissions, not yelling at me that there is no WiFi, just sitting there checking for updates. Any suggestions on now what to do?

I can log in and play pvz2 and battlefront base cimmand with no problems.

I have no issues on my WiFi at home, it's only when I am using mobile data Is where I see most of these problems. Still looking for suggestions...
Message 1 of 2 (461 Views)

Re: Galaxy of Heroes Stuck on checking for updates screen

★ Novice

I have this problem as well. The last time it happened it took me about two weeks after I uninstalled it in order for me to be able to redownload the game to where it didn't do it anymore. I have tried clearing the cache as well. I have an Android tablet, RCA 32mb so it is not a storage issue. I have signed back into EA.com and will make sure I am signed into Google Games to see if it does the same thing. I have also tried turning my WIFI on and off as well.

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)