Re: Galactic War difficulty

by JaviJediScum

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

here is my advise wanted or not , always keep your characters up to player level , drop the counselor ,and use the royal guard as your fall guy he won't let you down , and use a bonus attack character like the genosian soldier ...but have hope in your players !  you can do it ...may the force be with you

Message 21 of 23 (456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I beat Galactic War and my opponents in the Squad arena nearly every time and I think it has more to do with my allies. I could be wrong but it seems that when keeping my allies on the lower end I have more success than when I was adding people tougher than me. I could be totally wrong but I wonder if that is the whole reason we have allies, to pair us with comparable opponents.
Message 22 of 23 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've tried the allies thing.. got ride of all of them (can't go lower than zero right?) kinda worked out for a while...

went low on the arena squad... bounce out from 100-300 place (depending on my moods) to 3500.. I think I had better rank within the first hour I played... was doing something (put that on "")

i was trying to upload a screenshots of my last few days battles.. but iPad screenshot size's too big (I'm not kidding you) and I'm not going to be editing pictures for the benefit of this donkeys....

I don't know what sort of math ape come up with the algorithm or in what nazi school they learned the meaning of FAIR.. this last week I been getting the same thing.. got my characters level maxed up.. all purple gear (for most, that's max due to level).. all maxed up mod chips.. five and four stars... and all that not because I haven't tried to get higher... (I would actually and confidently say that's the highest I'm allowed) ... still... if I for some miracle of the randomness gods I manage to get to the last battle.. I'm facing a party at least 10 levels higher.. ALL maxed up... my hardest character don't have half the life of the average hit I'm getting.. so yes.. that bad guys hit one=kill one... and that's my top five... and most time two or three of them get to punch twice or more each round... so.. no, I don't last two rounds.

my conclusions, there's no formula or equation that help you get through.. the policy of ea writers is: don't play this game. I'll win every time because I can write the end I want.. 

so, dear nazi developer, I hope you have a nice life and that disney is at least paying you half of what you think you deserve...

Uninstaling and never playing ea games (or disney franchises for that matter) again it's the resolution of the day... sadly I was so close to get yoda out that I was arguing the case of spending that ridiculous sixty quid for the pack I needed... or at least drop some cash your way... oh well...

leave you you with a nice quotation of my favourite movie: 

"the more you squeeze, the more (fill in as needed) will scape you"

...bare in mind that the empire was and always will be a representation of the facist oligarchy that happens to always be behind every tyranny and every despotic government (in the real world).. so, good bye my dear bullies, I'm off to play transformers... 

sincerely, 

another player that you would never see again...

PS: I do spend money (actually I only buy toys and games... ) on my plays.. I just dislike the idea of feeding idiots...

Message 23 of 23 (279 Views)