Re: Error code 9

by NJCastle

Original Post

Error code 9

★★★ Newbie
When the ship challenge or event battles start the tiers reset, but when I hit battle the game throws error code 9 and I have to restart. Then after restart the battle tiers say completed and I can't play. This has happened multiple times with a good internet connection.
IMG_2451.PNG
IMG_2451.PNG
Message 1 of 10 (1,962 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. Been going on for a while. I just put in my second ticket. Let's hope they pay attention this time

Message 2 of 10 (1,944 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why can't you guys fix the Capitol ship upgrades ? Absolutely none of them work at all and never have . I've tried going to the forum only to see many others with the same problem yet all you can tell us to do is to go to the forums . Just realize there is a big problem with these Capitol ship upgrade challenges and it's really starting to turn me off of this game . I have a successful clan of people playing under me and nobody can seem to get anything from them . Please either take down the Capitol ship upgrades or fix them , I would think that a an organization tied to Lucas arts bringing in a bunch of money from people who pay to play this game would have the man power available to rectify this problem easily and quickly . un happily , Matt

Message 3 of 10 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just reported error code 9 forcing me to restart every time I log in to the game. Within a min I have to restart. No issues with battle tiers being completed thank god.
Message 4 of 10 (1,906 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everytime i log in the game i have to restart the game because of the Error Code 9

Message 5 of 10 (1,896 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wrote to EA several times. But there is no answer or reaction. Is there a solution for this Problem?Angry

Message 6 of 10 (1,888 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same error code 9 or 9.0, dont know if my other issue is related. but when i purchased crystals i did not receive them but was billed. ea did fix one crystal purchase, but now i have the same issue with the kylo ren bundle. also now i cant buy anything because error code says pending transaction. on top of that i bought a mega ship bundle and right when the pack started to open the game gave me the dreaded restart error. i only received one character from that pack.

Message 7 of 10 (1,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Waiting on a call back from EA support. I have done everything except delete the app and reinstall it. I don't want to risk loosing my progress. I can't buy anything and today when I got the error code9 again it completed all my omega challenges. Come on EA I would like to give you more of my money BUT I CANT
IMG_1601.PNG
IMG_1600.PNG
Message 8 of 10 (1,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Latest update talked with tech support last night. I did everything they asked me to try deleted the game downloaded it again nothing worked. Last thing they asked was to download the game on another device. I did that and was able to buy a pack. But it charged my account and gave me nothing in game kind of pissed off now. I will keep you posted after I call support AGAIN
Message 9 of 10 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem.  I've tried all the same things.

Message 10 of 10 (1,848 Views)