Re: Energy bug, can't use Multi Sim

by EA_David

Original Post

Energy bug, can't use Multi Sim

★★★ Newbie

A have a bug where when I have 50 or less energy, cantina also, it thinks I have zero, and wants me to buy energy. I can't even use Multi Sim on daily challenges, because the buy energy window pops up, which is odd because challenges have nothing to do with energy. I can do single battles the "hard" way, but I can't sim anything. So I think the bug is on the Sim buttons.

Message 1 of 6 (510 Views)

Community Manager

@Dndman1 Thanks for the post, that's quite odd. Can you try a restart of your device and see if anything changes?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issues. Light/dark side battles, challenges and space battles. I have well over 144+ energy for each and it's saying I have none and wants me to buy more.
Message 3 of 6 (404 Views)

Community Manager

@Jaxsom Thanks for the post. Can I check if you restarted your device and if anything changed afterwards? Did the issue persists the next day/are you still seeing it?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have restarted my device and the problem persisted. Only thing I have been able to do is manually fight battles. I did notice that somehow I had lost over 300 sim tickets. But I am able to acquire more through manually completing the daily missions.
Message 5 of 6 (356 Views)

Community Manager

@Jaxsom Thank you. From the description it sounds like you have an odd account issue. Unfortunately I don't have a way to take any account action on my end, so I think reaching out to support is the way forward: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Hopefully they can assist/escalate this for further investigation. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (345 Views)