Re: Did not receive HAAT rewards.

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Did not receive HAAT rewards.

★★★ Newbie

Today my guild did a Heroic AAT raid and as usual when unable to participate I 0 posted the previous night.  Today however I did not get my HAAT rewards.  There was a notification in the inbox for them but despite it saying 44th place there were no rewards.  It was completely blank.  Can someone please help make this right.  My guild is TK421 Cab Company and my ally code is 155-965-845.

Message 2 of 8 (542 Views)

Haat prizes bug

★ Novice

Please can you  explain why in the last haat raid I got no prizes for my result (16 th position)

Thanks

IMG_0399.PNG
Message 1 of 8 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue. Ally code 663-497-585. Please help.
Screenshot_20170626-180544.png
Message 3 of 8 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes that image is exactly what I saw only with 44th rank.  I was in a rush so as I noticed it was completely blank my finger already had deleted the blank rewards screen so I didn't get a screenshot but there was nothing there.

Message 4 of 8 (526 Views)

★ Apprentice

WTF, same as bros but I rank 3rd, it said no reward because rank too low, any error ??????

Message 5 of 8 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Issue fixed, I received my rewards tonight. 

I posted my guild and ally code info here earlier as well along with many others looking for missing rewards.  Those who posted here who don't have rewards yet try posting your info here so they know and can correct it.  Im not sure if this section even gets listened to.  https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118443/you-did-not-rank-high-enough-for-g...

Message 6 of 8 (494 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @TorrentFiend @alaincwl @Syxxxed @Myskin01

Thanks for the reports on this.

The team is looking into this and working on a fix.

- Andy -

Message 7 of 8 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

My ally code is 572252459, from the guild New Resistance Omega and the same happen to me. since 26/07/2017 i am blocked to receive Haat rewards for 7 days, its imposible not being able to receive rewards for such long time. I made only two haat raid in the last 7 days and being inable to receive the rewards for so long is not right. Can you please check what happens with my account?

I already sent a ticket to support, but nothing changed after doing what they told me to do.

Thanks

Message 8 of 8 (457 Views)