Re: Crystal purchase issue for iPhone.

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crystal purchase issue for iPhone.

★★ Novice
Purchased 21 day crystal pack. Did not receive anything. I was charged for it. I contacted EA support but they wanted 2 proof of purchase screen shots. One from email, which I provided and one from iTunes. They sent a link on how to do this via PC. It I do t have access to iTunes on pc so I followed alternative instructions on link that said you can get purchase history from Apple support website. EA refused to take this. Is there no way at a mobile user can get support from EA for a mobile game?
Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@daaquino Unfortunately in this case support aren't able to break process, proof of purchase is an important factor for any claims.

If you don't have a PC yourself, you can wait until you have access to one, then get the relevant screenshot. Once you have the right info support can help you, but for now I advise against making multiple requests. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (409 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@daaquino Unfortunately in this case support aren't able to break process, proof of purchase is an important factor for any claims.

If you don't have a PC yourself, you can wait until you have access to one, then get the relevant screenshot. Once you have the right info support can help you, but for now I advise against making multiple requests. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (410 Views)