Crystal Store

by muffinfusion

Original Post

Crystal Store

★★★ Newbie

I have bought some crystals a few times, every now and again the price the changes, when this does i sometimes go for the more expensive pack, but i still get charged the same.

for example, the 7k shard pack is 79.99, i click in to the store at a random time and see it showing up as 49.99, silly me thinks sweet a sale? 

checks bank statement and i get charged 79.99!

that is rubbish!

at first i thought it may have been a bug but it has happened twice now! 

Message 1 of 5 (472 Views)

Re: Crystal Store

★★★ Newbie

is this a bug? or scam? >.>

Message 2 of 5 (459 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately this is the way they choose to be about games like this that are mostly played by people like you and me if you want any thing to make the game go at a faster pace you need to make plenty of money in real life if you ever check up on your post here come and support my idea for what I would think would help not only players who don't make 70 dollars a hour and can just throw money on these extremely high prices try taking a look at my post and if you like my idea than this might be a better idea for the whole community I think you just might like what I proposed if I Was EA I would make the changes that I think would make this game better for everyone who can't afford what only the rich and well off people who just want to make most people quit or just stop paying for anything I'm here to help people who like this game but can't afford what they want but 

Message 3 of 5 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey come check out my post the more energy you have the less painful I think that if EA crunches the numbers about my idea the more people who have quit see this option we will have more people who come back so stop being so glum and try to come up with a better idea than they can hmm ? Shop smart shop s-mart 

Message 4 of 5 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Maybe if we all stop paying for anything that's more than 19,99 they might start selling them for a price we want if not and they start charging more people will just stop being so stupid and then what will the new developers do they might have to sell things that people will buy more for less it's that simple bro 

i mean when did we all stop being the smart American consumers we used to be but if I'll we ever do is complain about something but still buy it nothing will stop them but the choices we make power to the people 

Message 5 of 5 (319 Views)