Credit Heist/Training Droid events

by WillisRand

Original Post

Credit Heist/Training Droid events

★★★ Newbie
I get the notifications on my phone throughout the day that the event is happening but it does not show up in my Events screen until closer to 9 or 10pm. It shows up - but the countdown timer on it is only showing the remaining 3-4 hours in the day, as if it had in fact been available to play all day.

Also the Credit Heist gives out only $2.5M way too often. Either increase the randomness or open up a new Tier with rewards ranging from $5-$15M

Thanks,
Message 1 of 4 (362 Views)

Re: Credit Heist/Training Droid events

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @WillisRand

Are you leaving the game open rather than force closing it?

I noticed I didn't get it until the evening recently but I think that's because I hadn't actually shut the game down, I'd only gone back to the home screen.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've missed the credit heist event for 3 weeks straight and droid event for 2. It shows that I should buy the scoundrel pack but when I go to the event screen there is no event there to choose from. Really missing those credits! Please fix this bug EA!
Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@binarycataclysm - If this happens again after closing the app could you take a screenshot of the home screen showing the event and then click into events and take another screenshot of the training droids / credit heist not there.

It would also be great if you provide:

- Device

- Operating System

- Ally Code

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)