[Bug] Darth Sidious - Deathstroke (Healing immunity)

by LeeboyyyyJenkins

Original Post

[Bug] Darth Sidious - Deathstroke (Healing immunity)

★★★★ Apprentice

It says "inflict healing immunity", if I understand correctly it is a debuff to prevent enemies from receiving healing right? If its suppose to be doing as per what I interpreted, it's not working. Enemies still receives healing despite the debuff.

Message 1 of 5 (643 Views)

Re: [Bug] Darth Sidious - Deathstroke (Healing immunity)

★★★★ Novice

Yeap..it doesnt do anything...not even a reduction in heals if not totally blocking it. Anyone have the ig88 droid to see if its the same with him?

Message 2 of 5 (602 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It seems the healing immunity blocks healing abilities being use, it doesn't stop anyone from actually receiving health once an ability is activated.

This is both better, and worse. It prevents the healer from healing the team, but can allow more damage to be soaked up by the team before the heal is used (only relevant in PVP and auto really). In the current design I think this is "Working as intended" (TM).

Message 3 of 5 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah it's the same for my droids , ig88 main attack has 60% chance to inflict healing immunity yet Biggs and wedge and Han Solo gain health constantly and it's making arena pointless for me now, haven't invested any money into the game since lasts year because of this... xD 

Message 4 of 5 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is exactly the same problem I've ran droids hard since day one and it's not working anymore.

Message 5 of 5 (475 Views)