Re: Broken Dark Side Starter Pack 3 (now expired)

by EA_David

Original Post

Broken Dark Side Starter Pack 3 (now expired)

★★★ Newbie

So the last couple of days I was trying to purchase the Dark Side Starter Pack 3 from the store and it would pop up as Billing Error.

I've contacted support about this bug and they just gave me a typical response of making sure everything is up to date and clear cache and whatnot. This produced no results. I am able to make ANY other purchase on the store without issue. It immediately asks me for my itunes password and off it goes. I recently chatted with Gerameh in support to see if there's a way to purchase it still, as it has now expired. He recommended I post here for community managers to respond to in hopes of a solution.

Basically, the game had a bug not allowing me to purchase the one item I want, and I'm hoping to somehow be able to purchase it still. 

Message 1 of 3 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the post/feedback. You may also want to post your feedback on the boards on the other forums here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-general-discus...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I can buy anything else on the shop fine, but DSSP3 instantly gives me "Unable to complete purchase". Only 6 hours left on it.

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)