Account transfer android to ios

by xstinox

Original Post

Account transfer android to ios

★★★ Newbie
Hello ea team,
My android phone died so I riesci ally would like to switch to my Iphone to play. Could you help me please?
Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Re: Account transfer android to ios

★ Apprentice

Your primary account needs to be linked to Google Play.

Create an second account, and link it to GameCenter on your ISO device... you will need to level it to level 18 so you can obtain the ally code:

Create a help ticket.   Include in the ticket:

Ally code

Player Name

Player ID.  

Of both accounts... and specify which account is your main.   Be sure to confirm that your main account is linked to google play and your new account is linked to gamecenter....

I transferred from ISO to Android....   When I created my ticked it needed to specify the problem  I used "manage account" - "can't log in".   And put in the subject transferring account.   You will get an email that will give you ticket number and a  link to access it.

After 48 hours if your tickets still says  "IN Progress"  with no response from EA.     You can try to open a chat or phone EA, have your Ticket number ready, as well as the info you submitted.

3 days after posting my request, my ticket now says resolved.(updated 6 hrs ago).     But I still can't access my main account on google play.    It does take 24hrs after being resolved for the account to be transferred.

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)