i keep getting signed out

by ryu4ko

Original Post

i keep getting signed out

★★ Newbie

the game continues to sign me out of my ea account out of nowhere and i’d just sign back in but today it continues to say that my verification code is invalid even though i’m typing it correctly and copy pasting to make sure i’m not doing anything wrong. i have no clue what is happening.

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)

Re: i keep getting signed out

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ryu4ko This probably happens because your device (you didn't specify which brand and model) deletes the game data!
The reason for this can be many, but generally it can be low disk space or some automatic or integrated software that takes care of regular cleaning to keep performance high.
The login error can be due to a momentary problem or to a corruption of the app files.
It would be helpful to know what device it happens on

Some useful guides:

Troubleshooting EA mobile games on Android devices

Troubleshooting EA mobile games on iPad and iPhone

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc i’m on an iphone 13. i deleted the game and came back to it a few hours later just to try again but now it says there’s an error trying to log in with my email. when i try a different one there are no problems at all but i don’t want to lose all my progress and start from the beginning again.
Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ezqfx 

try to connect to your EA profile and log in with email and password:

MYACCOUNT
NOW:
- Check and update your data
- Check that your email is verified, otherwise run the verification
- Add a mobile phone number (it will be useful for managing your profile in case of problems, but also as an alternative method of LOGIN to the game - at the LOGIN prompt select the PHONE item and enter the previously registered number and enter the code cxhe you will receive via SMS)
- CHANGE PASSWORD (important)
Now close the app correctly, so that it is not active in the background and try again

If you have any problems, such as losing your game progress, please do not hesitate to contact EA customer care:

The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Get help with The Simpsons: Tapped Out

As for the data wiping problem with iPhone:

Troubleshooting EA mobile games on iPad and iPhone

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)