can't get my account to load

by deznuts95

Original Post

can't get my account to load

★★★ Newbie

My account won't load anymore on any of my devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) was working fine just awhile ago now it just starts to load but then jumps me to the main screen. Have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling doesn't help. Logged out and logged in with 3 other house hold persons accounts, worked fine. Just mine won't log-in anymore. Have no idea what to do. Any help here?

Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Re: can't get my account to load

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Since the complete uninstall and reinstall of the game on your device is the acid test of whether any problems loading your town reside with the app or your town, you've done all you can do at your end to try and recover the town so you'll have to open a support ticket with EA to have them investigate the issue. 

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Depending on the time of day, your location and the nature of your problem you will then have a range of options to contact EA. These could include links to support articles relevant to your problem, a callback from EA; a live chat with an agent, or the ability to email EA Support.

On a side note, would you happen to be playing on an Apple device? They seem to be the ones most affected by this issue with this update.

Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)