Xmas Task 14, part 3 "Send feds" is not working

by AWG2277

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xmas Task 14, part 3 "Send feds" is not working

★★★ Novice

I'm stuck at Xmas Tunnel 14, part 3. "Call a fed in a friend's town". I sent like 20+ feds to friends and still part 3 is still 0/3 and can be unlocked only by spending donuts.

Am I doing anything wrong? I don't understand.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Message 1 of 5 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xmas Task 14, part 3 "Send feds" is not working

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried sending Feds to "Other Springfield"?

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (257 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried sending Feds to "Other Springfield"?

Message 2 of 5 (258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I think I did but I am not 100% positive about that. I'll try as soon as Other Springfield is available again in a few hours.

Is this what you have to do? I mean sending feds to the virtual friend rather than your real friends?

Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

awg1922 wrote:

I think I did but I am not 100% positive about that. I'll try as soon as Other Springfield is available again in a few hours.

Is this what you have to do? I mean sending feds to the virtual friend rather than your real friends?

I'm not sure. When I got the task I went straight to "Other Springfield" since they were the first one on the list and it completed the task for me so I didn't get a chance to see if sending Feds to real friends completed the task. 

Also, when doing the task, make sure to click on the corresponding task in the task bar/daily tunnel to activate the task in case that has any impact on it completing.

Message 4 of 5 (237 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sending 3 feds to the Other Springfield actually worked. Haveno idea why but thank you mate.

Message 5 of 5 (225 Views)