Valentine's Update - Unable to connect to Server

by TheMistress666

Original Post

Re: Valentine's Update - Unable to connect to Server

★★★ Newbie

same problem here i was able to log in like in the morning but when i finish work all the time something goes wrong... so EA give us some anwsers about what's goin on :> or make a good working update... cheers.

Message 41 of 54 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
+1 here to the Valentines update failing to complete.
I'm beyond frustrated at the moment to the point of getting P'd off........really really tired of it.
And from here what you end up with is the nauseating ever increasing situation of sinking more and more dollars into the donut rip-off scheme only to be subjected to an ever increasing rate of running black outs when ever a pixel is altered......."live" in game and in these updates. Krustyland keeps stalling, sections of the Springfield disappear, network fragility.........eerrrgghhh
Message 42 of 54 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 43 of 54 (415 Views)

★★ Novice
My game seems to be running better now, I still have some intermittent crashes when visiting other Springfields.
I can't be certain, it could of coincided with some EA fix, but things seemed to improve when I harvested the roses from Cletus' farm and planted the rosebush from my inventory.
Again, things are much better, but still not perfect.
Message 44 of 54 (381 Views)

Community Manager

The servers should run smoothly again. You may have to close your app from the multitask menu to get in though.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 45 of 54 (363 Views)

★ Novice
Lucky you that you can still play! It's over 24hrs & I still can't download the updates. Server still down! Have tried all their suggestions & still no go!!
Message 46 of 54 (354 Views)

★ Novice
Still not working!!!!
Message 47 of 54 (353 Views)

★ Novice
I keep getting "Your Springfield did not save..." I login, then get the Springfield did not save message again. Origin directed me here.
Message 48 of 54 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still cannot connect. Haven't been able to since shortly after the Valentine's Day update, when I tried to purchase donuts. Very frustrated. When are all the responses? Where is the customer service? Paying customer, and getting pissed.

Message 49 of 54 (330 Views)

Community Manager

Did anyone else buy donuts before they couldn't connect to the servers anymore?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 50 of 54 (323 Views)