Unable to get Hover-Copter

by borismalensek

Original Post

Unable to get Hover-Copter

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

My name is Boris and I'm big fan od The Simpsons: Tapped Out game. I play the game like 24/7 and sometimes also over the night I wake up and tap some Simpsons out.

Anyhow with so much of playing I'll be unable to get Hover-Copter (the last revard collection gays from second part of Tree House of Horror XXV event). I think and believe that in game we should be able to achieve best rewards within such an event (play-to-win gamestyle). And it should be possible to achieve that with JUST playing and not spending money. In the other hand there are special (limited time) rewards (buildings) that distingush "regular" (play-to-win) player from "spender" player (pay-to-win).

This kind of not-rewording-gameplay actually demotivated me to play it anymore, since I know there is possibility not getting (final) rewards.

Please fix this!

Best,

Boris

Message 1 of 8 (516 Views)

Re: Unable to get Hover-Copter

I do not play 24/7 and I was able to get the prizes in all stages to this point. I did not visit neighbors daily for ray guns, and would go 8 to 10 hours without tapping on my town. There should be no reason that you did not get the final prize if you were playing like you said. It here is still time I believe for you to get this. Keep tapping and visiting for the ray guns. Good luck. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (504 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just to note, if you weren't able to collect enough ray guns to get the copter in the second phase, now that the third phase is active, it should show up in your craftables list, giving you another opportunity to get that which you didn't get before.

Good luck and happy tapping!

Message 3 of 8 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
I tend to agree with Boris.
Without the 7 premium Trick or Treaters (8 with WitchMarge), the premium portal and friends I wasnt anywhere near the Donut Torture Device nor the Hover Copter and I logged in every 4h to squish rigellians.
This is the first event that wasnt based on chance that I missed out on a prize (the wheeel of doom and those stupid boxes were luck of the draw). Stonecutters where very difficult and time demanding but nothing like this!
I only just made the copter in my premium packed main game and got a lot of help from friends the last day.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 8 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I have missed hoover chopter by 14 ray guns....now the game is asking about 345 donuts to buy or to get huge pile of chocolats. I've spent so much time to get...so now I consider to quit playing
Message 5 of 8 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am a freemium player and I have gotten all the prizes from phase 1 and 2. Phase one was the hardest for me, but I learned it had more to do with how I was playing the game then the event itself. I used the donuts i've been winning in this event to buy witch Marge and I was given Squeaky Voiced Teen as one of my log on 5 days in a row gifts. I have the rest of the free kids up to Database. 

I stopped playing constantly and aimed for 3-5 times a day. 3 times for sending the trick or treaters and tapping any aliens I saw then once for friend taps and egg drops and once before 12am to clean up anything I missed with this plan I was finished with phase two 1 day ahead of the calender I follow and had enough time to hoard 40 treat bags and 30 eggs for phase 3. Even with outside commitments like work, school, and family I still can get on at least 5 minutes 3 times a day.

For the original poster if your playing 24/7 like you suggest maybe you should drop down to about every 4 hours. From the website I frequent that's about how long it takes for the aliens to reach full capacity in your town and if done daily you will have enough for the last prize this phase even without visiting friends, or sending out eggs and trick or treat bags. It is completely possible to get all the prizes without spending donuts and other than With Marge (who I mainly wanted for the crops speed up) I haven't spent donuts on this event. So good luck and hopefully some of these ideas work for you. 

Message 6 of 8 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still don't understand. If you are freemium player, how did you even get donuts? In the past it was really hard to get donuts. Nowadays they fix the game a little bit. So from time to time you can even win donut.

Anyhow, thx for the advices and I'll just continue tapping, and hopefully reach some interesting prizes.

Message 7 of 8 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Most of it is by chance, but I got them from shooting down the UFOs in friend towns, if your lucky you can win 30. I also am at the highest current level so every time I level up I have the chance to win 3 donuts and with my friend points maxed out I get the random donut here or there. Some of my treat bags have also had donuts which has been helpful as well. 

Message 8 of 8 (278 Views)