Too expensive

by D0Hnut

Original Post

Too expensive

★ Novice

Message 1 of 5 (233 Views)

Re: Too expensive

★ Novice
I love everything about the Simpsons and would love to get all the characters for the the game but unlocking them is far too expensive. It would cost me over £7 to unlock Jasper and much more for some of the other people/places.

You should be able to earn everything in the game without spending donuts, but people who are desperate for a person should be able to use the donuts to fast track their progress. If I was to buy everything in this game it would cost hundreds of pounds.

I think it's such a shame Simpsons fans are being ripped off like this.
Message 2 of 5 (231 Views)

Well, you need to look at it from the developers point also. They created a game that is free to use and you able to play the game without the premium items. As with any company out there, EA needs to make some profit to pay for their expenses and server costs. Although I would love to have the premium items myself, I also cannot see spending money on virtual items. I just enjoy the game for what it is on the free side.

Happy tapping.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (220 Views)

★ Novice
I get what you are saying but I think they have priced the premium stuff a little high considering I can buy a full PC game for £30. I couldn't get half the premium stuff on tapped out for £30.
Message 4 of 5 (214 Views)

True. Things are a little high priced. The way the economy is heading we were going to pay 10.00 for a gallon of gas. But that is a while different subject. But I also see what you are saying as well. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)