Tom O'Flanagan and Pub

by LeonardHicks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tom O'Flanagan and Pub

★★★ Newbie

I must have accidentally sold O'Flanagan's Pub because it is no longer where it was in my Springfield and it is not in my inventory. When it left so did Tom O Flanagan. It is not an item that is for sale in The Store in any of the areas. Is there anyway to put it back? 

Message 1 of 6 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tom O'Flanagan and Pub

When did this happen?
The Pub is currently unsellable, though you could sell it a year ago before it was labeled "not for sale"
It should be under Characters and not buildings.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (218 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I doubt you will be able to get it back, if you sold it. Here is the link for a game advisor in case you want to try: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Message 2 of 6 (217 Views)

When did this happen?
The Pub is currently unsellable, though you could sell it a year ago before it was labeled "not for sale"
It should be under Characters and not buildings.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 6 (219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happened about 2 weeks ago. I did have a look at another one of my Springfields and tried to sell O'Flanagan's Pub and it was< as you said "not for sale". I also looked under Characters and it was not in there either, but it is one of those items that is only available during certain holidays. This one being St. Patrick's Day. Hopefully it will be available next year.

Thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 6 (201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for taking your time to givew me some assistance.

Message 5 of 6 (199 Views)

Contact support and see if they can put it back.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 6 (193 Views)