Stuck tasks, missing purchase

by totoreau

Original Post

Stuck tasks, missing purchase

★★★ Newbie

I have three issues I can’t figure out how to resolve: 

1.) Holiday Whodunit - Sideshow Mel cannot complete his task to compete in the sleigh race. I’ve archived him, archived the sleigh, archived every other possible character from the event and nothing has fixed it. I would love to get rid of the Christmas stocking icon at the top of my tasks - please help! 

2.) Princess Opal cannot complete her character intro tasks. She is also a permanent fixture in my tasks bar stuck on part 3. - read tarot cards. I’ve also tried archiving her and items related to the task without any luck. 

3.) Heaven Won’t Wait - I went ahead and bought Jesus and the 10 commandments for 777 donuts and the next day he was gone and back up for sale in the store but my 777 donuts were still gone. He’s not hiding in my inventory, it’s like I never bought him but the donuts are still gone. 

any and all advice is appreciated! 

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: Stuck tasks, missing purchase

@totoreau -
1: dunno right now

2: needs a patch, I'm stuck too

3: needs EA - open the store and tap the Help button over the top right of the panel, best done during UK or US business hours so you can phone or live-chat with an Advisor
Ask about the first and maybe the second after you solve the purchase. Worst case ask for a rollback on that to the day before you tried to buy God. You'll lose event progress and everything earned or changed since the rollback date but will get those Ds back to retry buying God
NOTE - leaves the store on Friday so do it soon

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)