Snake stole all of my money??

by pearljamfan1976

Original Post

Snake stole all of my money??

★ Novice

Since Snake robbed Apu I lost A LOT of my money??  I had over #3.2 million and now I only have $500,00???  WTF EA??

HELP!!

Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)

Re: Snake stole all of my money??

Some things costs money.

IRS +20 millions

M. Mountain +5 millions

Redwood +5 millions.

are you working on any of those?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (291 Views)

★ Novice

Im not working on the IRS, Im done with burns mountain, but yes the redwood.  I dont remember it costing $3 million to do a task??  My friend who plays had the same thing.  Her money was missing after snake robbed Apu but she has gotten her back?  I have not!!

Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Depending what level you're at Redwood costs a lot-- Lisa's level is 30,000$ each time, at 10 rounds is 300,000$ (that's just level 7 I think it is), so when you add up each level it's easily 3 million.. It's an aspirational item, but instead of paying the amount at once, you pay a little bit each time until it's finished.. (and then when you get the Lisa skin, her value for that skin will be higher, like the burns vest character gives you more per action than non-vested Burns) 

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

★ Novice

I get all of that, but this was literally overnight that this happened??  no way I went thru $3 million in 1 night.

This game is irritating!  And EA never answers you!?!

Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)