Simpsons tapped out start a new game please

by mauraalicia90

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out start a new game please

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I Want To Delete The Data From The Simpsons Tapped Out Game So I Can Start Over Without Deleteing The Origin Account What Can I Do?

Please Help!

Message 1 of 3 (1,334 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out start a new game please

If you are connected to EA-Origin  all data is saved on an outside server.

There will always be a default Anonymous game, tied to your device, not saved anywhere else. You do not have to play that game. Even if you connect the nonymous game to Origin, a new default game will be created.

if you want to clear the games data, go to Manage your programms, in settings on your device and clear data.

if you are connected to EA this will not effect your progress. If you play Anonymously, this will get your game lost.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (1,324 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out start a new game please

Hero (Retired)

@mauraalicia90 wrote:

Hello.

I Want To Delete The Data From The Simpsons Tapped Out Game So I Can Start Over Without Deleteing The Origin Account What Can I Do?

Please Help!

If you contact Customer Support and ask really nicely they might - just MAYBE - reset your game to the beginning for you. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

Message 3 of 3 (1,317 Views)