Simpsons tapped out crashes out after black Gracie films screen.

by jeremypuncher

Original Post

This is also currently happening to me right now.  (2nd t...

★★ Novice

This is also currently happening to me right now.  (2nd time in the last month.)   The reason (I think) is because I switched between an ipad min and an ipad with retina display..     once this issue is resolved I would recommend not switching your game and opening it up from more than one device.

Message 71 of 175 (591 Views)

Re: Game crashes before it loads, can only load once a day for daily bonus

★★ Apprentice
Message 72 of 175 (644 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out crashes out after black Gracie films screen.

★★★★★ Newbie

this didn't work...

Message 73 of 175 (674 Views)

simpsons tapped out crashed.

★★★ Newbie
I ordered a dozen donuts.and the game will not even open up at all. It opens the gracie fox screen then.turns off. Is here any fix in the near future. If not how can i get a.refund of all of the.money i wasted on the game. Extremely pissed here... i expect a quick response.
Message 74 of 175 (645 Views)

★★ Novice

How is it that they don't have a fix for this? It is obvious that it is a system wide issue that is affecting thousands of people. This is just plain annoying!

Message 75 of 175 (653 Views)

★★ Novice

This is NOT SOLVED! I am sure we have all tried deleting the game and downloading it again...IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

Message 76 of 175 (652 Views)

★★ Novice

How do we get the "solved" sign removed from this because it isnt solved people.

Message 77 of 175 (650 Views)

My app crashed after buying the tray of 132 donuts.

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I would just like to ask about what I can do about my app crashing. Since I bought the Tray of 132 donuts, I have been unable to get into the game. It stays on the initial load screen for about 4 to 5 seconds and then crashes. I have tried re-formatting my iPod and that didn't work, I have waited for about a week to see if it would fix itself, but it hasnt. please help me, what can i do? Or what can you do to help me?

Message 78 of 175 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done this twice and it hasnt worked for me. Frown

Message 79 of 175 (643 Views)

Since the last update....game crashing non stop!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Since the last EA update where Gil was launching a promo deal, my game constantly crashes. Sometimes it's scrolling my town and other it's tapping of the characters. I am quite annoyed by this. It crashes every few seconds?? Fix the **bleep** problem EA!!!
Message 80 of 175 (642 Views)