Simpsons tapped out crashes out after black Gracie films screen.

by jeremypuncher

Original Post

Re: Simpsons tapped out crashes out after black Gracie films screen.

★★ Novice

Just checked the App store for updates and there was a Simpsons Tapped out One!!!

Downloaded it and it worked and downloaded updates to the game.

I then ignored the comments about other devices and it was right up the right place!!!

THEY FINALLY FIXED IT!!!

Not sure about buying any donuts though, and wonder if there will be some compensation for the problem.

Message 171 of 175 (552 Views)

★ Novice

I have deleted the game several times and uploaded it again and still it does not go past the Gracie films screen.  But, it surely took the money from my purchase.

Message 172 of 175 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No that doesn't work
Message 173 of 175 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently had this same problem for 3 weeks now.  Got an update today and it finally went to the loading screen and downloaded updates.  The problem now is it prompts me with a statement saying  my springfield was not saved and I need to load back in with the device it carshed on.  That is my iPhone which is confusing me cause it is the same device it origianally crashed on.  When hitting ok, it just asks me again.  There is an option to play now, but not sure if that will erase my progress while logged in to Orgin.  Has anyone had this issue and if so how would I get passed this point to play the game at my current level.  Sitting on a lot of donuts I dont want to loose and EA is no help.  

Message 174 of 175 (529 Views)

Community Manager

Many crashing issues were fixed with the last update from the app store. If you haven't already updates your game, please go to the app store and download it from there. Please note that this is not an in-game update, you will have to download it from the app store.

I will close this thread now. If you still have issues getting into the game, please open a new thread.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 175 of 175 (519 Views)