Simpsons Tapped Out -missing friends

by smylexx

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out -missing friends

★ Novice

For the last three days my friends have completely disappeared from my game. This is irrespective of which of the two devices I attempt to play the game on and does not appear to be resolved by deleting and reinstalling the app. Is this a known issue? Are there any solutions?

Message 1 of 5 (365 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out -missing friends

Is it possible that your friends have removed you from the neighbourhood?

Are you connected through Origin or FB?
I recommend that you connect through Origin.

FB have many many known issues since it is not primarily made for gameconnections.
Delete/reinstall FB
Unfriend/re friend in FB
Check permissions for apps on FB
- this might not help
Contact support for FB

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (358 Views)

★ Novice

I dont think all 30+ friends suddenly all decided to stop playing or blocked me at exactly the same time.

As previously mentioned, I've attempted to use the game on two different platforms.

I'm connected through Origin

I've already uninstalled the game on both Ipad AND an Android smartphone and reinstalled but the issue remains.

This appears to be an issue with the Origin stored info not linking to my profile.

Message 3 of 5 (349 Views)

Normally this is mostly a problem for FB and in that case not much can be done through support for EA/Origin.
In this case I would suggest you contact support for further advice.
This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your responses. Despite not solving my issue, your efforts are appreciated.

Message 5 of 5 (344 Views)