Power to the fans

by big82s

Original Post

Power to the fans

★★★★★ Apprentice

OK i have a idea.

For people who have spent 30-40 dollars on this game there should be an add on to the game

which allows people to turn game cash into counterfit doughnuts.

can be used as premium currency but there will be a cool down on how many can be produced a day.

and say every 3 days or what ever you have to fend off moths or rats which can get hungry and try to et a percentage of youre fake paper doughnuts.

a small percent but perportioned to the amount. so if you say had a 1000 then every 3rd or 4th day you could loose like 100 paper doughnuts if you had 50 then you could say loose 15. but if you fend em off you loose like 0-1.

fake paper doughnuts for people who support and have supported the game with real cash over a good amount like i suggested would be great as it would probablly get people to stop useing hacks and it would also allow for more people to have faith in this game and newcomers to be like hey im buying a game like for pc or console and im actuaclly getting a fair deal and its fun.

I hope Ea considers this idea because it would show they care about us.

either way people will buy real doughnuts if they dont have enough fake ones to get content for a limited time item.

there could even be a thing where you have to take a certain amount of fake doughnuts turn em into a smaller amount of real ones to get certain high end limited time premium stuff but of course buying the founders pack or spending that much as a allready loyal fan of this game you would have that option.

;;;;;;;;;Give a shout out if you think THIS is a good idea.;;;;;;;;;;;;

Message 1 of 1 (42 Views)