No Duff tree

by stonewheel603

Original Post

No Duff tree

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I completed the Duff man quest and no tree...

Edit:After reading on other forums, the Duffman quest did not finish on the 25th, I was not able to play on the 25th due the game crashing problems so I was unable to complete the quest in time...So EA, am I SOL? Or will I get thd tree at some point?

Message 1 of 12 (416 Views)

Re: No Duff tree

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. Locked out until about 9:00 pm December 25th. Started the Duffman quest. It didn't finish til this morning so no Duff Tree. And I had just bought Duffman a couple weeks ago too. 

Message 2 of 12 (397 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here no duff tree but my mom who didn't crash and doesn't own duff did. How does that work!?
Message 3 of 12 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

MiCi462, Tappers that don’t have Duffman got the Tree instantly but those of us that do had to complete a 6 hour Duffman task to get the tree. Now some of us (possibly those that didn’t complete task on the 25th) did not get the tree Frown

Message 4 of 12 (373 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem here. Due to the game crashes duffman task was finished after midnigh and I did not get the tree. Very disappointing, especially if you consider that players without duffman got it immediately upon logging in on dec 25th. Please fix it and make the tree available for everyone
Message 5 of 12 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I contacted EA (help.ea.com) and explained my situation. A GameAdvisor added the Tree to my inventory. I also asked if they were going to fix this for everyone with an update or something like that. They told me that ‘as of now’ they were only resolving this on a ‘case-by-case basis’ for individual Tappers that contacted them directly.

Message 6 of 12 (345 Views)

Here is the information on how to contact them.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 12 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Oh  oh first i got no zutroy, then i cant login anymore and now i didnt geht the tree -.- at the Moment i am realy happy that i dient buy donuts...

Message 8 of 12 (328 Views)

A lot of players are having a lot of different issues from not getting something to their game not opening. My game goes in and out. If I am lucky I will get back on again in about 20 minutes lol. Thank goodness its just a game! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 12 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did not receive the Duff Beer Tree in my game.  I cannot connect to EA help ticket as it only says longer than usual wait. I read in EA Tapped out forum that this would be addressed on a one on one basis only. How can it be addressed if a ticket cannot be entered?

Message 10 of 12 (317 Views)