My game is lagging since warmfyre welcome

by TomTraws

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game is lagging since warmfyre welcome

★ Novice

Help, I got to around part 3 of the warmfyre event back in Febuary, since then the game has been lagging so badly that it is unplayable. It would normally and login, but as soon as I tap once on the screen it would slow down x100. 

I have updated my android device, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have updated the game several times when new events have come out. I just dont know what to do. 

Message 1 of 4 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game is lagging since warmfyre welcome

@TomTraws - as @Bafanc says I'd check your taskbook and daily challenges for one of those Send Springfielders ... tasks.
I find if it's a group send like that it slows my games down.
If it's a daily challenge tap the little x on the reward box and Dismiss if you can, or send enough to complete it.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TomTraws it could be some element of the game.. you don't remember when it started if you had put any particular building or character? You could try putting it in stock and see if that changes anything. Some time ago I had a similar problem and I discovered that, in my case, they were the animations of a character while participating in the cycle of the monorail.. but this happened some time ago and it was just an example.
Sometimes it still happens to me, when I have daily challenges that require the participation of the inhabitants of Springfield .. but mine is an old device that starts to struggle!
Find the building, animation or that thing that is slowing down your game...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (356 Views)

@TomTraws - as @Bafanc says I'd check your taskbook and daily challenges for one of those Send Springfielders ... tasks.
I find if it's a group send like that it slows my games down.
If it's a daily challenge tap the little x on the reward box and Dismiss if you can, or send enough to complete it.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)

★ Novice

Cheers guys. Seems like one of the tasks from the taskbook was the problem. So happy thank you. 

Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)