Missing Snow Simpsons

by argcallie427

Original Post

Missing Snow Simpsons

★★★ Novice
I had all the Snow people/animals from last year but now I can't find them. I've tried searching behind buildings by hiding buildings, characters, etc. I thought they were behind a Quik E Mart so I could get the bonus all year but nothing is there now. My husband still has his. Any tips? Also I can't find the email help link on the mobile site.
Message 1 of 6 (159 Views)

Re: Missing Snow Simpsons

You have tried hiding all buildings and everything I see. Didm you double check in your storage box? If you can still find them you can contact EA help center, but not sure if they can reterive them. Good luck. 

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (149 Views)

You did the search closing eyes on everything but decorations, right? Do it again, slower to be absolutely sure. They are very small and easy to miss.
Is it possible that they are in your inventory?
The new inventory menus help if you have a lot of items stored. Pull the blue flap with the yellow arrow to the right when you go into your box. The snowmen should be under both docorations (general) and miscellany.
Have you used the nukebutton? They couldve gone missing if you did that. If so, contact EA.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 6 (148 Views)

Lol @minicha-em great mids think alike. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 4 of 6 (146 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks! Definitely not in inventory. I hadn't nuked my town yet, my husband and I have both looked with the buildings invisible or whatever that setting is. I'll contact EA. Thanks for your help.
Message 5 of 6 (137 Views)

Hope it all works out for you! Good luck! 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 6 of 6 (125 Views)