Missing Daily prize

by bowmaster8

Original Post

Missing Daily prize

★ Novice

I finished Lisa's daily task 6 times....said I had received the prize plus time bonus.....but the prize was not there. Useable player for Tapball games.

How can I get him, it's not in my inventory, or listed as a player in my tapball players. Cleaned out my phones cache, went into another Springfield. No luck.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (313 Views)

Re: Missing Daily prize

[ Edited ]
You earned the costume - not the character.
Buy Lugash for 175 donuts to unlock his amatuer bucks earning tasks and his ability to play tap ball.
You are not forced to buy this character, it will hardly make a differance in your game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (304 Views)

★ Novice

The costume is not in my inventory if I purchase Lugash/gym later in the game. It just said I had won Lugash, but didn't do anything.

Message 3 of 6 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have exactly the same issue, and it doesn't look quite like a custom for Lugash it's wearing the same outfit like the One he has when u buy him from Premium characters, I wonder if same th ing will happen with the cats laddy...
Message 4 of 6 (291 Views)

For the Sports event:

Boxing Tatum and Baseball Jasper are skins/costumes/outfits and not actual characters.
If you want to use them you have to buy the characters. 190 donuts for Tatum. 150 Donuts for Jasper.

You do not unlock the characters Lugash and Crazy Cat Lady. You unlock their ability to play Tap Ball. These are not costumes.
If you want to use them you have to buy them. 175 Donuts for Lugash. 180 Donuts for Crazy Cat Lady.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 6 (287 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the clarification. Was lots of work on those tasks....to really not get anything if you don't have those characters.

Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)