Mechanical ants: TSTO

by big82s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mechanical ants: TSTO

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a problem with TSTO.

The mechanical ants task where Bart controls them is broken I believe. Maybe it is cause of the 2015 winter event.

but the animation doesn't show while task is active.

if others did not notice maybe there's should also try and contact EA.

heres a pic of it in action.

using an ipad4 up to date. No other bugs or issues other then the usual event ones ppl encounter.

Message 1 of 5 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mechanical ants: TSTO

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I have the same problems and I told that issue through live-chat
And they said that "TSTO technical team try to fix it"
T.T

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (579 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Still not working after Christmas event. 

Message 2 of 5 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I have the same problems and I told that issue through live-chat
And they said that "TSTO technical team try to fix it"
T.T
Message 3 of 5 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe we should all blow up EA"s help lines with the same question of did you fix this problem. Maybe then they will get it fixed.

OUR voices are a foot and that EA butt needs a good kicking so it will do its job and fix what they sold us.

1. what they sold us was a promise and I believe a promise should be kept.
Message 4 of 5 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree and it's very frustrating.  I posted a while ago that EA should be sued for fraud because they sell stuff then it never works and they typically don't care.  If it was a free item I would feel differently. But we paid money and the sorry excuse for help they offer is abysmal at best.  It just wastes more of our time and makes me more angry.  I have contacted EA well over 20 times over the years for so many different problems and never have I spoken to someone who understood or helped in any way.  

This last space update has prompted me to go freemium from now on.  I have spent so much money on this game over the years. No more.  I'm not spending one dime after this.   The last straw for me was almost the mechanical ants but then the whole Barney debacle and what support was like for both of these issues.  I don't know what else to do besides never give them money again.  

Message 5 of 5 (522 Views)