Lost Donuts

by palamino98

Original Post

Lost Donuts

★★★ Newbie
So while trying to find where to buy gifts for another Simpsons Tapped Our member I went to where you but donuts and $.
I accidentally clicked on "buy $ with donuts " and it took over 25 of my donuts that I had previously paid for.
I have over a million so why would I but more $????
I have list many donuts because I tapped on an object in my game and it quickly used my donuts to speed up a process. But come on. This makes me sick. I can't find anyone to help me. They make it easy to buy their stuff but when I need help I can't get any. Any ideas????
Message 1 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Lost Donuts

Hero (Retired)
I have no idea why anyone would want to buy money with donuts. With regards to accidentally speeding things up with donuts, there is a donut confirmation button you can turn on. Go into the build menu. Click on the icon in the top right corner of that box. You will see a button that asks to turn on donut confirmation. Check it every time you update. Sometimes it needs to be turned on again.
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: Lost Donuts

★★★ Newbie
When I woke up this morning it said I had no donuts but I know I had a lot last night. They were a gift from a friend.
Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)