I NEED TO DELETE MY ORIGIN ACCOUNT

by cairobarry

Original Post

Re: I NEED TO DELETE MY ORIGIN ACCOUNT

Hero (Retired)

zehrungz wrote:

I need to Delete my account. cause i use a differnet email on my PSN you you guys used my old one. and i don't remember the passward to that email. so i would like for you guys to delete that account!

As the second post in this thread indicates, you can't delete an Origin account yourself for safety/security reasons. Instead, get in touch with an EA Games Adviser - probably by phone or live chat - to have them do it.

Go to https://help.ea.com/contactus

Click on the menu bar in the top-right corner of the screen next to the Search bar and make sure the country you live in is selected as your location

Choose "Origin" as your game, then click next

Choose your platform then click next

Choose "Account Management" as your topic then click next

As long as you've selected your home nation and it's between 9:00-21:00 local time, you should be given the option of a live chat with an adviser, a call-back facility (if located in the US or Canada) or a number on which you can call EA. This may also depend on what day of the week it is.

Choose the option that suits you and take it from there.

EA will have to speak to you to verify that you are who you say you are and that you are certain you want to close your account, so to speed things up, you may want a product key/serial code of an EA game or games to hand.  

Message 11 of 11 (243 Views)