High School Missing

by MAB_The_Great

Original Post

High School Missing

★★ Novice
Placed the high school and it started building. Then the game crashed and when I got back in the high school (& the money I paid for it) was missing. & now the high school is 'locked' saying I need to reach Level 34 when I am currently on Level 35.

How do I get either the missing building or the money? and
Why are Level 34 items still locked when I'm already on Level 35?
Message 1 of 8 (354 Views)

Re: High School Missing

★★★ Newbie

Mine was built and has disappeared (with no refund). There was an update as I went into the game so assuming there is a bug.

Message 2 of 8 (341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completed another update and all sorted now Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 8 (330 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Amazing since there isn't a Level 35 yet.

Message 4 of 8 (327 Views)

★★ Novice
Oops! Was only Level 34... Made it back to Level 34 again so just earning money to buy the high school again. Hoping that this time it will like it & stay!
Message 5 of 8 (302 Views)

★ Pro

Unfortunately no real good news. Some people say that uninstall reinstall works some say just fixes itself some say nothing works. This is newest glitch. You can contact an EA Game Advisor. You will need to log in with your Origin account and then choose"Product" "category" and "Platform to see the contact options. But don't hold your breath if you want to get any money or donuts back. They have not replaced them in similar circumstances. That happened to me. EA doesn't read these posts. If you want to give me a xp point it doesn't come out of your game it has to do with rising the ranks on this site it would be appreciated and I will give you xp point for your problems. THANK YOU.

Message 6 of 8 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm on level 34 & should be on level 35 now, what's happening
Message 7 of 8 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here.
Keeps telling me I'm on level 34 allthough it congratulated me with reaching 35 and started the Selma and Patty quest.
Message 8 of 8 (243 Views)