Game Bug

by drlillie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Bug

★★★ Newbie

I built Moe’s Tavern and when it finished building and I clicked on it to complete the task, my screen went black. Ever since, whenever I open the app, it loads for a bit and my screen goes black again. Anyone else having this issue? Playing on an iPad.

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Bug

Hero

Building Moe's triggers a cutscene to play. Give it a little time to come up and play. Clear off as much space as you can on your device and try again. If you have an account, you can try on an Android device play through the scene then go back to the ipad

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)

All Replies

@drlillie - odd one that.
Head to recent apps and if it's there swipe it off to close it, or find the app in Settings and Force Close then reboot your iPad and try again.

If that doesn't work and you are playing signed in to an EA account try uninstall and re-install - note that you'll lose the town if you play as anonymous and do that !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)

Hero

Building Moe's triggers a cutscene to play. Give it a little time to come up and play. Clear off as much space as you can on your device and try again. If you have an account, you can try on an Android device play through the scene then go back to the ipad

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)