Failed to send friend request. Please retry.

by OrgDiva

Original Post

Re: failed to send friend invite. try again

★★★ Newbie

I can't add anyone either, but I could use some friends. JohnFH16

I have plenty of eggs to share.

Message 71 of 176 (1,187 Views)

★★ Novice

Solution:

When you have a friend invite and it says you have too many friends already...  

Write down who the invite came from and dismiss the invitation.

Add them yourself.  Once they accept you will be all set.

Message 72 of 176 (1,185 Views)

adding ios friends via android on the simpsons tapped out?

★★★ Newbie
My friend has managed to add me on tapped out, and i can see his springfield but i cant add him and im not showing up on his other springfields. When i go to add him, i can see his username but when i go to send request it says sending failed. I am playing on android and he plays on his iphone... can anyone help? Standard smile
Message 73 of 176 (1,018 Views)

Re: Failed to send friend request. Please retry.

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem too but I think it is when someone has 100 friends already and they can't accept any more. I've only got 5 friends so add me, I play daily, and if anyone wants to do an egg trade, I've got over 250 to swap with anyone!

joeywilson462

Will accept all requests.

Message 74 of 176 (1,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem with adding friends I have even tried a friend with only the other Springfield as their friend and no luck. I only have 5 friends inc the other Springfield and about 1000 eggs so please someone figure it out.
Id mynom1975
Message 75 of 176 (1,411 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just added you so you should see at least 6friends now.
Message 76 of 176 (1,406 Views)

★ Novice
I was having the same issue. I deleted and reinstalled the game and then I was able to add friends again. Hope this helps. Feel free to add me mistah_clutch
Message 77 of 176 (1,384 Views)

Cant add friends

★★★ Newbie

Hey i have about 6-7 friends in the game and i tried to add another one and than a message appears:"Failed to send friend invite.Please retry"

And than my friend tried to send me a friend request and the same message appeared.

Can someone please help me?

Ty

Message 78 of 176 (964 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Let´s go then.... SEMAISOK ...

Message 79 of 176 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's letting people add me, but giving me the failure message... will some people add me? I'm new to the game and trying to get my Springfield in shape. I'm willing to trade eggs but right now my count is low! My username is jessicadubb
Message 80 of 176 (837 Views)