Delete game from account

by paxtonswift

Original Post

Delete game from account

★★★ Newbie

I had managed to reach level 124 while playing anonymously, so I decided to create an EA account to save my game. After creating the account I logged into it to save my tsto account to EA and it ended up removing my level 124 account and starting me fresh. I was wondering if there was any way to retrieve the lost game. If not, is it possible to delete the new game save from the EA account because it has a bug which won’t let me progress past level 8.

Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)

Re: Delete game from account

Hero (Retired)

Bit late to tell you this, but to link an anonymous game to an email you should do it from within the game.

Try logging out of the game and playing anonymously.  Your anonymous game may still be your old game.

You can't delete an account.  What you can try is to change the email account linked to your new game to something else, then MAYBE you can use the email with your level 124 game.  I'm not positive you can do that though.  You might just want to get an a new email with Yahoo, Gmail, etc and use that email for your game.

As for the "bug"... That's not just you.  It's all new and low level games.  Actually even long time players are affected by some of it.  It started with the most recent update and hopefully will be resolved when the THOH 2021 event starts - which we're all hoping will be Wednesday at the latest.

Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: Delete game from account

You, yourself cannot remove/delete an account

but

EA can

Contact them and say you wish to delete the account

HOWEVER

if you are connected to more than TSTO with that account, those games will also be removed

Like if you have an Origin/EA account with Battlefield, FIFA, Sims and Apex connected to that same account

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (316 Views)