Message 34 of 36 (452 Views)

Re: Cannot exchange Xmas 2022 Tokens For Donuts

★ Guide

Me too

Message 35 of 36 (450 Views)

Re: Cannot exchange Xmas 2022 Tokens For Donuts

Community Manager

Hi folks, 

I'm closing the thread here to limit 'Me Too' spamming. If you're also experiencing this issue and would like to add a 'Me too' to this thread, please read this post!

We haven't heard any news yet about a potential fix for this but if that changes, we'll update this thread asap. To get a notification for when we post an update, please subscribe to this thread (click the three dots in the top right corner of the opening post and select 'subscribe').

Thank you for your patience with us on this. We hope to have good news on that front sooner rather than later.

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 36 of 36 (428 Views)