Can't buy donuts. kndle fire

by busybee688

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't buy donuts. kndle fire

★★★ Newbie

Since today I can not buy donuts. When I click on "get more" I can't click on anything and buy donuts.I've logged in and out and it didn't change.

Message 1 of 14 (5,962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't buy donuts. iPhone 5S with IOS7

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm on kindle fire. I started having this issue a week or two ago. I click on store,  screen says cant connect.  Then next screen allows me to purchase Springfield cash lotto tickets.  Today was first time I tried to buy donuts since this message started popping up. I get the cannot connect pop up then next screen only option was to buy Springfield cash. No donuts. I just opened a ticket with ea hopefully it will be fixed before chance to buy limited edition items is gone.

Edit: thank you to EA they responded quickly and it's fixed! I'm happily going on a donut binge - Damn the diet!

View in thread

Message 11 of 14 (2,610 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't buy donuts. kndle fire

★ Novice

same Frown wondering if it's a kindle fire problem as don't see anyone else having an issue, gonna try an delete the app and reinstall, I'll let u no if it works...only thing I haven't tried!

Message 2 of 14 (5,909 Views)

★ Novice

Nope, reinstalling didn't help >Frown 

Message 3 of 14 (5,906 Views)

★★ Guide

I play on Kindle Fire. Do you mean after you click on get more it freezes up and won't allow you to click on anything else? As I just did test and I could have made purchase, instead I made Maggie cry.

Message 4 of 14 (5,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My husband & I cannot buy them either. The option to buy cash with donuts is there but not to buy donuts. Any idea if it's going to be fixed?

Message 5 of 14 (5,883 Views)

★ Pro

I play on Kindle Fire HD 7" and I just did test to see if I could buy and I COULD. Exactly what's preventing you from being able to buy?  Is if freezing up?  Is it giving you any type of message? Has anyone contacted customer service thru Kindle Fire? If you put in your phone number they call back in literally 5 secs. or you have option of going thru email. I advise doing the phone call option as you are helped instantly. I have used that for different problems not involving this game and their customer service is fantastic. 

Would someone advise what the problem is exactly?

Message 6 of 14 (5,873 Views)

★ Novice

No error message. Just no donuts, only cash to buy with donuts. When we try and buy scratch r cards it goes through but when it gets to Amazon it says an error occurs. I rang Amazon customer service and after much digging (she wad really helpful) she ascertained it was problem at EA' s end.

Message 7 of 14 (5,865 Views)

★ Pro

That's strange that it effects some Kindle Fires and not others. Is everyone playing on Kindle Fire HD 7" ? I figured their customer service would have some info. It looks as though you will have to submit a ticket to EA Game Advisor.

You will need to log in with your Origin account and then choose Product, Category, and Platform to see the contact options.

Message 8 of 14 (5,858 Views)

Re: Can't buy donuts. iPad with IOS7

★★★ Newbie
Hi,

I can't buy donuts on my iPad either...it was working fine a few weeks ago and I can still buy other things through iTunes and the App Store, so it's not my credit card! I get a message saying "Ay carumba. There may have been a problem with your purchase". Does anyone have any suggestions?
Message 9 of 14 (5,134 Views)

Re: Can't buy donuts. iPhone 5S with IOS7

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For about 10 days now, I can't buy donuts anymore. Like you, it says "Ay Carumba. there may have been a problem with your purchase".

Edit: I am travelling and can only access the game while on Wifi. But surely, you can purchase on iTunes while connected to wifi only?

Edit2: I can't make in-app purchase in PlantVsZombi 2 (just tested), but I can buy apps on the iTunes store...

Very frustrating...

Message 10 of 14 (4,507 Views)