Bugged charaters in job - Unable to successfully collect

by BBmanCrafter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bugged charaters in job - Unable to successfully collect

★★★ Novice

Few days back I sent almost all of my char. to job for 4h ("Make Springfielders.."), but to this day I am unable to collect it. I am able to confirm they finnished it and collect XP and money for it (over and over again), but that game still thinks they are in that job after they already leaved it (top left corner is still showing them with checkmark and I can't do nothing with their walking character in town and after few seconds they'll return back to that house)

Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bugged charaters in job - Unable to successfully collect

this happens frequently when you send more than 50 characters to the same task

store the building they are trapped in and replace it

Depending on what building it is, it might store a character as well

you may have to redo the task

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)

All Replies

this happens frequently when you send more than 50 characters to the same task

store the building they are trapped in and replace it

Depending on what building it is, it might store a character as well

you may have to redo the task

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

★★★ Novice
@minicha-em Yeah, it kinda worked. It was just basic white house and quest for Ice Bishop, so it's ok I guess. They are now just stuck in front of that building when I removed it, but I guess they'll go away when I send them to any job again.
Thanks
Message 3 of 3 (290 Views)