Black Friday discounts not showing up

by chandlergl94

Original Post

Black Friday discounts not showing up

★★★ Newbie
When looking at the sleep easy motel on the Black Friday discount special, I noticed it wasn't there. The item is still its normal price, 225 donuts, not the discounted 175. Please help!
Message 1 of 5 (167 Views)

Re: Black Friday discounts not showing up

It is still locked on mine and will be available for sale in 1 day 10 hours

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (165 Views)

[ Edited ]
Yes it will cost the original price and you need to have the donuts for the original price. Once purchased you will get the rebate back. This is only valid 3-4am GMT 29th (10 pm 28th EST) and 3-4pm GMT (10am EST) 30th.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 5 (161 Views)

★★★ Novice

that's helpful information, sadly that i have 90 donuts, enough for the rebate prize but not for the normal that need with the "wise system" for Black Friday, so no deal EA, good job...

Message 4 of 5 (157 Views)

Yes, it would of been nice to be able to buy at the sale price and skip the refund option. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)