After passing a level, battery dropped dead, when turning on again, I received NO donuts and the $100K paid was substracted from my bank account. How can I recuperate donuts or money?

by pinky343

Original Post

After passing a level, battery dropped dead, when turning on again, I received NO donuts and the $100K paid was substracted from my bank account. How can I recuperate donuts or money?

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 4 (159 Views)

Re: After passing a level, battery dropped dead, when turning on again, I received NO donuts and the $100K paid was substracted from my bank account. How can I recuperate donuts or money?

★ Pro

Unfortunately, it is highly unlikely that you can do anything about this.  Incase you don't know when you get the gift box donut (as I call it) you don't have to tap on more than one. You can accept the first amount that you've won. Because you can only receive a total of THREE.  Then you don't have to pay the $50k for the other tries.

The reason I say they won't do anything is because they aren't doing anything about replacing the duplicate premium items that people have been receiving. Please mark this post as solved and if you want to give me a xp point it doesn't come out of your game it has to do with rising the ranks on this site it would be appreciated. I am going to give you a xp point for your problems. THANK YOU.

Message 2 of 4 (155 Views)

Re: After passing a level, battery dropped dead, when turning on again, I received NO donuts and the $100K paid was substracted from my bank account. How can I recuperate donuts or money?

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

If you don't know about the mystery box or Homer Buddha fiasco then please advise and I will post the details so that doesn't happen to you too.

Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)

★★ Guide

They won't do anything about it. On at least 4 times when I was visiting friends Springfields after I tapped the third house but before I tapped the 25 xp point thing game just crashed. I didn't receive my 25xp points and they won't do anything about it except to say they're aware of problems not to worry about it they are working on it. They said nothing, no offer, no anything about lost xp points. They won't concern themselves with such "minor issues" as they see it. After all they have plenty of customers already have my money so they're not concerned with a few players.

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)